EUROSTARS is the flagship programme of EUREKA, the largest international funding programme for SMEs wishing to collaborate on R&D projects that create innovative products, processes or services for commercialisation. EUROSTARS has the potential to drive the development of collaborative R&D activities in Enterprise Ireland client companies and Ireland’s research performing organisations.
The Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) in partnership with the Eureka National Project Coordinators (NPC) in Ireland, UK & Northern Ireland, Spain, Iceland, Denmark and Netherlands invite you to participate in an international online partnering event on Eurostars on Wednesday 8th June @ 09:00 Dublin Ireland time (10:00 CET time)
This is a FREE two hour virtual event that will inform you about the EUREKA network and Eurostars funding instrument, introduce the call for proposals, highlight the benefits of participation, present Eurostars expectations and share experiences, provide insights and tips from National Project Coordinators, whilst offering a unique international networking experience to forge the winning innovation partnerships of the future.
The next Eurostars call applications deadline: Thursday September 15th 2022, 20:00 CEST.
The programme will include
• Presentations from the Eurostars Coordinators and SMEs.
• Presentations focusing on country specific Eurostars rules for participation
• Live case study interview
• The brokerage event which will allow to extend your international network and to create strategic partnerships through scheduled one-to-one meetings.
• Participants will also have opportunity to interact with Eurostars National Project Coordinators and experts from the Enterprise Europe Network.
The event is open to SMEs, larger companies and research organisations.
To register please click the following link Eurostars Funding Webinar & Brokerage Event – June 2022