The Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) in partnership with the Cluster 6 National Contact Points (NCP) in Ireland, UK & Northern Ireland invite you to participate in an international virtual brokerage event on Wednesday 15th June @ 09:30 Dublin Ireland time (10:30 CET time)
This is a FREE three hour virtual event that will introduce the areas under Cluster 6 which are anticipated to present opportunities for partnership with SSH experts over the next two years. It will also present the rationale and expectations of the European Commission for the inclusion of SSH in proposals, and provide insights from experts, and overall providing a unique international networking experience to forge the winning partnerships of the future.
Social Sciences and Humanities (SSH) Opportunities under Horizon Europe’s Cluster 6 Destinations (call areas) are:
– Biodiversity and ecosystem services
– Fair, healthy and environmentally-friendly food systems from primary production to consumption
– Circular economy and bioeconomy sectors
– Clean environment and zero pollution
– Land, oceans and water for climate change
– Resilient, inclusive, healthy and green rural, coastal and urban communities
– Innovative governance, environmental observations and digital solutions in support of the Green Deal
The programme will include:
– Receive the latest insights from experts in achieving success in SSH related areas under Horizon Europe’s Cluster 6 Destinations (call areas).
– Meet with future project partners from across industry and research at our dedicated forum for one-to-one meetings
– Meet an Enterprise Europe Network representative on international partnering opportunities, advisory and innovation support services available to you
How can you benefit from this event?
– Publish and showcase your research, products, services or business needs to event participants
– Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
– Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
– Provide a unique opportunity to pitch ideas and expertise in front of leading research organisations and Industry
The event is open to SMEs, larger companies and research organisations based on the Island of Ireland and across Europe.
To register please click on the following link