WRITTEN BY EDITOR ON 8TH APRIL 2019. POSTED IN MARIE SKLODOWSKA CURIE ACTIONS
1st-2nd April 2019
Enterprise Ireland, East Point Business Park, Dublin 3
GA Conference Rooms 1 & 2
We are delighted to have held the Career-FIT Training event at Enterprise Ireland head office in Dublin on 1st and 2nd of April. This event brought together nearly all 50 Fellows, who came to Dublin to network and learn.
These two days left many special memories, bringing together our fellows and colleagues, and we are happy to share these memories with you in the event gallery.
We want to thank our Trainers for giving such a wonderful opportunity and our Fellows for joining us during these two days.
- Welcome & Enterprise Ireland Strategy – Garrett Murray;
- The Brave New World of Analytics & AI – Edward McDonnell;
- Managing Data – Susan McKeever;
- Machine Learning – Oisin Boydell;
- Time Series Analytics – Luis Miralles;
- Text Analytics & Visualisation – Paul Nulty;
- Visual Data Analysis – Robert Ross.
- How to deal with Ethical Issues in Career – FIT MSCA COFUND Projects – Mary Sharp;
- Commercialising Research – Eithne McShane;
- Overview of High Potential Start-Up (HPSU) Funding – Kevin Donnelly;
- Technology Centres – Kevin Flynn.