Innovate UK EDGE, the Enterprise Europe Network, in partnership with Queen’s University of Belfast, Invest Northern Ireland (INI), Enterprise Ireland (EI) Intertrade Ireland (ITI), the Northern Ireland Contact Points (NICPs) and Irish National Contact Points (NCPs), hosted a virtual international partnering event on Social Sciences and Humanities (SSH) opportunities under Horizon Europe’s Cluster 6 areas on Wednesday 15th June.
This one-day virtual event introduced the areas under Cluster 6 which are anticipated to present opportunities for partnership with SSH experts over the next two years. It presented the rationale and expectations for the inclusion of SSH in proposals, provided insights from experts, and overall provided a unique international networking experience to forge the winning partnerships of the future.
Main Conference Topics:
Social Sciences and Humanities (SSH) Opportunities under Horizon Europe’s Cluster 6 Destinations (call areas):
- Biodiversity and ecosystem services
- Fair, healthy, and environmentally friendly food systems from primary production to consumption
- Circular economy and bioeconomy sectors
- Clean environment and zero pollution
- Land, oceans, and water for climate change
- Resilient, inclusive, healthy and green rural, coastal and urban communities
- Innovative governance, environmental observations and digital solutions in support of the Green Deal