ERCEA are looking for Seconded National Experts (SNEs) to work with the ERC in Brussels. They are seeking a wide range of profiles.
The purpose of this Call for Expression of Interest is to draw up a Reserve List of candidates for positions as Seconded National Experts (SNEs) for specific scientific profiles.
Candidates will have one of the following profiles:
1. Unit A.2 – Communication
2. Unit B.1 – Ethics
3. Unit B.2 – Management of scientific evaluation
4. Unit B.2 – Quantitative and statistical analysis
5. Unit B.3 – Life Sciences
6. Unit B.4 – Physical Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Materials Sciences, Earth and Universe Sciences)
7. Unit B.4 – Engineering (all areas)
8. Unit B.4 – Computer Science and/or Mathematics
9. Unit B.5 – Social Sciences and Humanities (Archaeology, Cognitive Sciences, or Human Geography)
The Applications MUST be forwarded by the Permanent Representations, the EFTA Secretariat or the Permanent Delegation of Turkey By Thursday 31 March 2022, at 12:00 (midday) Brussels time.
The ERCEA is dedicated to selecting and funding the excellent ideas that have not happened yet, and the scientists that are dreaming them up.
Further details about this call: Call-ERCEA-SNE-194-2021.pdf (europa.eu)